Thursday, July 17, 2008

ABC Tag

ABC Tag
A - Attached or Single: Attached
B - Best Friend(s): Other than my family, I’ve got my work girls—Jamie, Tisa, and Jessica (and Meagan who is no longer a work girl); my friends Jason and Kami, and I’ll always consider my girlhood BFFs, Vanessa and Maria
C - Cake or Pie: Cake. Cake that is not white.
D - Day of Choice: Wednesday. I was born on a Wednesday. That makes it the best day!
E - Essential Item: Hand lotion and a hair tie. And my debit card.
F - Favorite Color(s): Green, red, and purple
G - Gummy Bears or Worms: Worms. Interesting seeing that I HATE real worms.
H - Hometown: Idaho Falls
I - Indulgence(s): junk food, video games, naps, and visits to my hair salon (although that’s become more of a regular necessity than an indulgence!)
J - January or July: July. We’ve got Independence Day, sunshine, and summer!
K - Kids: 0
L - Life is incomplete without: balmy summer evenings
M - Marriage Date: June 8, 2001
N - Number of Siblings: 2 brothers, 2 sisters
O - Oranges or Apples: Oranges
P- Phobias or Fears: It’s a secret I won’t tell because meanies exploit it. If you know it, I trust you.
Q - Quote: “What a wonderful bird is the pelican. His beak can hold more than his belly can. He can hold enough in his beak to last for a week. What a wonderful bird is the pelican!”
R- Ring size: My wedding ring finger is 4.75. For Maria’s note that 95% of the time it’s the same as your shoe size, I think that’s cool, but tricky. Which finger? I’d never heard that all the years I worked in jewelry. But with each finger being a different size, it’s bound to be true for at least one of them!
S - Season: Autum. Love the smell and the weather and the fact that birthday is in it.
T- Tag a Friend: Anyone who wants to
U - Unknown fact about me: I brush my teeth in warm water (thanks, Dad!)
V - Very favorite stores: Michael’s, Kohl’s, Pier 49, Home Depot
W - Worst Habit: Being a slob
X-ray or Ultrasound: I don’t know. In either case you end up with weird things on you (either heavy sand bags to prevent radiation or gooey cold gel). I’d probably say the X ray.
Y - Your Favorite Food(s): Pollo fundido, corned beef, ice cream
Z- Zodiac: Libra. And I totally fit it!

2 comments:

Maria said...

Disclaimer, the title of my blog is MARIA MYTHS, that's because I think half the stuff I know is true! :) I thought my ring size (ring finger) was a 7, but if yours is a 4.5 than I am so off, and seeing as how you worked at a jewelers, I trust your opinion way more. I'll have to check that one out. Thanks for actually doing the tag, you're the only one! Kudo's to lara! P.S. Did your parents mention I was in their ward a few weeks ago? My brother-in-law is in that ward and they blessed their baby.

Lara & Justin said...

Don't worry. Like I said, I'm sure one of your fingers is your shoe size!

My mom did say she saw you at church. It's cool we have the St. George connection now, although I'm jealous that my mom has seen you more than me in the past couple years.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Your Ad Here