1. I have a weird obsession with brushing my teeth. I have three different toothbrushes and I cannot use the same toothbrush twice in a row, I have to alternate through them. I always pace when I brush my teeth and other people will tell me I brush for an unusually long time (about 5 minutes). I also brush in warm water.
2. Novelty socks. I love novelty socks. I seriously have maybe three pairs of normal, solid color socks. The rest of my socks are mostly Christmas and Halloween, but I have other kinds too. I wear them all the time - to work with my suits and everything - despite the time of year. Everyone has just come to know that socks are my thing.
3. I hate having my eyebrows touched, especially if they are stroked in the wrong direction. DRIVES ME BATTY!
4. I hope I have a very exciting memorable death. The more trauamtic, the better. I think it is so boring to just die in your sleep. Hopefully I won't die for a very long time (maybe if I'm really good, I'll be translated!) but when I go, it ought to be traumatic or tragic. So far my two deaths of choice are to be swallowed alive by a hippopatamus or to be flung into a black hole and be ripped apart molecule by molecule.
5. My two favorite TV series are Friends and Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I have both of the series on DVD and constantly watch them. I can't even say how many times I've seen Ross and Rachel hook up or Buffy die, but I love them. I cry in all the same spots in and laugh in all the same spots. It doesn't matter that I have satellite TV and something like 200 channels (even though 100 of them are music channels and like 50 of them are sports and news so they don't even count) I always turn to my Friends and my Buffy for good TV.
6. I "married" a Bon Jovi poster when I was little. Heck, I'd probably do it again now. The guy's hot!
1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write 6 random things about yourself.
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let the person know you tagged them on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when you've posted.
I don't know if I have six people to tag (especially since two tagged me!). I tag Stefanie, Amy, Julie, Meagan, Stephanie, and Nicole. I wanna see six random things about you.