Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Tag - I'm It!

I have been double tagged! That makes it easy enough--this tag is in response to Jess and Maria (I think somewhere down the line, one of their sisters tagged the other one...). So now I must tell the world six crazy, quirky things about me.

1. I have a weird obsession with brushing my teeth. I have three different toothbrushes and I cannot use the same toothbrush twice in a row, I have to alternate through them. I always pace when I brush my teeth and other people will tell me I brush for an unusually long time (about 5 minutes). I also brush in warm water.

2. Novelty socks. I love novelty socks. I seriously have maybe three pairs of normal, solid color socks. The rest of my socks are mostly Christmas and Halloween, but I have other kinds too. I wear them all the time - to work with my suits and everything - despite the time of year. Everyone has just come to know that socks are my thing.

3. I hate having my eyebrows touched, especially if they are stroked in the wrong direction. DRIVES ME BATTY!

4. I hope I have a very exciting memorable death. The more trauamtic, the better. I think it is so boring to just die in your sleep. Hopefully I won't die for a very long time (maybe if I'm really good, I'll be translated!) but when I go, it ought to be traumatic or tragic. So far my two deaths of choice are to be swallowed alive by a hippopatamus or to be flung into a black hole and be ripped apart molecule by molecule.

5. My two favorite TV series are Friends and Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I have both of the series on DVD and constantly watch them. I can't even say how many times I've seen Ross and Rachel hook up or Buffy die, but I love them. I cry in all the same spots in and laugh in all the same spots. It doesn't matter that I have satellite TV and something like 200 channels (even though 100 of them are music channels and like 50 of them are sports and news so they don't even count) I always turn to my Friends and my Buffy for good TV.

6. I "married" a Bon Jovi poster when I was little. Heck, I'd probably do it again now. The guy's hot!

The Rules:
1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write 6 random things about yourself.
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let the person know you tagged them on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when you've posted.
I don't know if I have six people to tag (especially since two tagged me!). I tag Stefanie, Amy, Julie, Meagan, Stephanie, and Nicole. I wanna see six random things about you.

2 comments:

Maria said...

OOOOHHHH! That made me miss you like crazy!!!! You're right, I remember all of them!!! I love it that you are still Lara, it makes me wish for the wishing spot days with that dumb little coke dot that I thought was so cool and the ditching Sunday school to hang in the trailer. Remember our sidewalk spot halfway between our houses? Some say if you walk by it on a dark summer night you can still hear our secrets whispering on the wind. Cheesy I know!:)

Amy said...

Hey, so I finished my tag. It's not as exciting as yours. (Your deaths sounds painful. If I could choose my death it would be that my husband and I get in a car accident and die while serving a mission.) Talk to you later.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Your Ad Here