Monday, October 6, 2008

Hoping to Adopt

We are officially on the waiting list for A New Beginning Adoption Agency. Taking a bit of inspiration from this lady, I created a pass-along card. I've given these 4x6 cards to my family friends and asked them to put them on their refrigerators, hang them in their office, give them away to others who might know somebody, etc. If you would like to help Justin and me out with this word of mouth advertising, leave a comment with your address and how many cards you want and I'll send them!





We've also created a separate blog as a profile for people who want to learn more about us as adoptive parents. Check it out! Spread the word and hopefully we'll be parents sooner rather than later. If you want, please post this blog link on your blog for everyone to see: http://www.justinandlarahope2adopt.blogspot.com/.

7 comments:

Kamie said...

I would LOVE to post your pass-along card. Email me at dustynkamieATgmailDOTcom and I will send you my address! :)

Maria said...

That's really neat. I'll definitely put a link on my blog for you.

By the way, I'm coming to IF! My mom is having surgery (her insides need to be removed and/or stitched back into place) so I am coming to help! I'll only be there Thursday through Monday. Once she gets out (Sat), I won't be able to leave much but if you have any time Thurs night or Friday I would LOVE to see you!!!
Let me know!

JANEAL said...

Your pass-along cards look great!

Kirk Hays said...

I'll give them to every bishop and stake president I know. Please send me three dozen. Kirk Hays, 1142 E. Ocotillo, Phoenix AZ, 85014.

Liz Smith said...

i went ahead and posted a link on our blog. i hope everything continues to go smoothly for you guys. we're keeping you in our thoughts/prayers. :)

Groff Family said...

I'm so glad that you made the October mark on this! The cards are great and I am excited to start passing them out. I will add a link to my blog soon, it needs some serious updating.

Maria said...

Just wanted to let you know that I had a blast with you on Thursday! I loved how it felt as if no time had passed at all. Thanks for making the effort to come clear out to Mir's. I got your message about Julie and Mir screamed in my ear when she heard the news. It was so great to see you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Your Ad Here