Wednesday, October 29, 2008

New Hair, Ghost Stories, and More

Remember, leave a comment with your personal encounters with the beyond (see the previous post for more info). On Halloween, I'll post the best ghost story!

I got a new hair cut yesterday. I love my salon. It's called The Defining Line. If you live where I do, I highly recommend it. It's a little on the pricey side, but it is entirely worth it. I've been going regularly for over a year, and my hair is more amazing than I ever thought it would be. It's late notice, but if you go during October, they are doing a food drive. You get $1 off your service for every can of food, up to half the cost of your service. Nice! Anyway, I wanted to keep my length, but I was getting a little bored, so...Amy gave me bangs!



I'm still getting used to them. What do you think? Do I look 13?

Here are some pictures from Jordan's Halloween Party, my birthday, and my Halloween party.

3 comments:

Whitters said...

No--they were a lot poofier when you were 13! (At least when I was 13:-)

Meagan said...

I love the bangs! I think they really bring out your eyes. Very fun!

Hays Family said...

Wow, I do like you new bangs. I think they make you look younger but not 13. I also love the color weave or highlights in you hair. You are beautiful as always.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Your Ad Here