Saturday, November 22, 2008

Twilight: The Second Time Around


So Justin and I went to Twilight today. He loved it (of course he's also read all the books). It's been so long since he read the books - and he only read them once unlike nerdy me - so he didn't really even notice any of the differences. He really, really liked it. The only "complaint" he had was that the vampires should be more menacing when they hiss.

And I have to say, I liked it a lot better the second time around. I think the first time I kept comparing it to the book and after sleeping on the differences, I was able to watch the movie again and embrace those changes and enjoy the story. I even like Rob Pattinson's performance much better.
Also, did anyone else think that the "Son, remember who you are" line was a hidden Mormon message?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Your Ad Here