Thursday, December 11, 2008

Good Day

Justin is finished with school. He is now a Master of Mental Health Counseling. All day he's been insisting I call him "Master". He deserves it. I'm so proud of my man.


As a graduation present, we are going on a cruise. Tomorrow. We got a screaming deal on a 9-day southern Caribbean cruise. We're off in 4 hours. Guess I better get some shut-eye.

I just published a belated birthday post about my dad. I have started one for my brother Brad too but I haven't been able to finish it with all the packing and planning. Brad, I promise I will finish it when I get back and post a cute picture to boot.

As for me, for the next ten days I'll be hanging out here:
And here:


And here:

And here:




Feel free to be jealous.

4 comments:

Liz Smith said...

yay!!! congrats to your hubby!! and have sooooo much fun on your cruise!!!!!! i would be jealous, but we leave for St. Maarten's a week from saturday. :) happy cruisin! :)

Melissa Giles said...

Not jealous... two words, Costa Rica!

Cory and Stefanie said...

I hope you have fun on your trip. Be safe and tell us all how it went. Hope the fanny pack helped!

Maria said...

SO I have to say that YES I AM VERY VERY JEALOUS!!!!!!! Right now you are enjoying the nice warm sun and we are here getting POUNDED with snow!!! Atleast you'll have a great welcome home! :) You'll be the only on shoveling the 2 feet of snow off your driveway with a sunburned butt! I do have to say that I don't think anyone deserves it more though, so enjoy every last pina colada for me and don't forget to swim naked at least once for me, ahh the memories! :)
Way to go Master Justin!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Your Ad Here