Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Couch Potato

3 Reasons that I will not leave the couch for the next 4 months:








Two notes on American Idol - really like Kara (she's gorgeous) and Ryan Seacrest attempting to give a blind guy high five. That made my night!
On a totally separate note: I am having an intense hot flash right now. Sick of this! It will be over soon. I am on my last dose of induced menopause with the hope that this has "rebooted" my uterus. Whether it works or not (and it was worth a shot) I am happy to be done with this hormonal menopause crap and will dread when I have to go through it again in another 20-30 years.



1 comment:

Melissa said...

I hope your uterus will turn on after it's reboot! That would be so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Your Ad Here