Monday, February 16, 2009

Baby Time for Julie

My sister Julie just called me to let me know that she's in labor and I am the official announcer of any announcements! So I have an all-access pass to her blog to post updates (oh, imagine the things I could do!).

She's been in labor for over 24 hours already. She'll try and stay home tonight so she can be with Camden, and then go to the hospital in the morning. Her labor with Camden was really long. Something like 4 days. She got sent home from the hospital twice. So hopefully this little girl will come a little more quickly for her mother's sake.

I am really excited. I love welcoming new babies into the family! On a side note, it's a little bittersweet because last year, Julie and I were undergoing fertility treatments at the same time and we both ovulated within a day of each other. Her treatment resulted in a pregnancy. Mine did not. But so goes life. I am so happy for her and I can't wait to meet my new little niece, Audrey! (That's my vote for the name. Or Lara. That's a nice name too.)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Your Ad Here