1. I have wet my pants in Walmart more than once. More than twice. It's a running joke between Justin and me. We call it the Walmart Curse. I make doubly sure to go to the bathroom before I ever go to a Walmart.
2. I sucked my thumb until I was 12.
3. I stopped sucking my thumb for a boy.
4. I hate milk
5. I had my first kiss when I was 13 in the choir room at Sandcreek Middle School during cheer practice.
6. I "married" a Bon Jovi poster when I was a kid
7. If I love a pair of shoes, I'll buy them even if they only "sort of" fit. I'll stuff them with toilet paper or deal with the pain.
8. I've colored my hair since I was 13.
9. I walk like an idiot when I wear heels higher than 2 inches
10. I love Twilight.
11. I have an unending love affair with Daniel Day-Lewis
12. I know exactly what song I would sing if I ever auditioned for American Idol
13. When I was about 4, my family went to Hawaii. I went to church and in nursery I started crying uncontrollably because the teacher had a "brown face." (She was Polynesian. Of course now I feel horrible about this.)
14. I watch Wizards of Waverly Place and Hannah Montana regularly
15. I don't eat breakfast
16. I love Barbies. I still have more than I would like to admit.
17. I once put my dog in the freezer. My live dog. In the chest freezer. To keep her safe from my mean sister. For eight hours....she survived.
18. I sometimes fib about seeing movies or television shows just to keep up with conversations at work.
19. I have a she-crush on Sarah Michelle Gellar
20. When I was a kid, I always wanted to be kidnapped
There. Now I am officially embarrassed and everyone knows it!