Monday, February 2, 2009

Confessions

1. I have wet my pants in Walmart more than once. More than twice. It's a running joke between Justin and me. We call it the Walmart Curse. I make doubly sure to go to the bathroom before I ever go to a Walmart.

2. I sucked my thumb until I was 12.

3. I stopped sucking my thumb for a boy.

4. I hate milk

5. I had my first kiss when I was 13 in the choir room at Sandcreek Middle School during cheer practice.

6. I "married" a Bon Jovi poster when I was a kid

7. If I love a pair of shoes, I'll buy them even if they only "sort of" fit. I'll stuff them with toilet paper or deal with the pain.

8. I've colored my hair since I was 13.

9. I walk like an idiot when I wear heels higher than 2 inches

10. I love Twilight.

11. I have an unending love affair with Daniel Day-Lewis

12. I know exactly what song I would sing if I ever auditioned for American Idol

13. When I was about 4, my family went to Hawaii. I went to church and in nursery I started crying uncontrollably because the teacher had a "brown face." (She was Polynesian. Of course now I feel horrible about this.)

14. I watch Wizards of Waverly Place and Hannah Montana regularly

15. I don't eat breakfast

16. I love Barbies. I still have more than I would like to admit.

17. I once put my dog in the freezer. My live dog. In the chest freezer. To keep her safe from my mean sister. For eight hours....she survived.

18. I sometimes fib about seeing movies or television shows just to keep up with conversations at work.

19. I have a she-crush on Sarah Michelle Gellar

20. When I was a kid, I always wanted to be kidnapped


There. Now I am officially embarrassed and everyone knows it!

8 comments:

Melissa said...

You and Julie's Barbies kept us Finch girls in the loop since they weren't allowed at our house! Now my daughters have too many! I do like the newer Barbie that looks a bit more realistic.

Groff Family said...

Ha, Ha! I have issues with Wal-Mart too! Only I have never had an accident, but without fail, about 5 minutes after I walk throught those doors, I have an uncontrollable urge to go number 2 and I must rush to the bathroom. It inevitably happens the second I reach the very furthest corner from the bathroom and I then have to make a mad dash. Aaron shakes his head every time and I too have to remember to go to the bathroom before ever going to Wal-Mart. This happens at Target too. Is there something in the air there?

Maria said...

If it makes you feel any better, I said "diddo" to about half of your things! That's one of the things I love about Girl talk, you start confessing your deep, dark secrets only to find out you're not the only one! Like, I wait to ask my husband certain things until after "the deed" knowing darn well he won't say no! :) There, feel better? :)

Amy said...

You left out a few confessions... Putting Femanine hygiene products in a boys locker in Middle school
AND
Depantsing (did I spell that right)a boy in middle school.
HEE HEE HEE

Liz Smith said...

#14 made me laugh sooo hard! hahahahahhahaha.

Liz Smith said...

woops, i meant 13 cracked me up...i think i may have said 14. :P

Jamie Boyd said...

So I want to know what song you would sing for your American Idol audition.

natsprat said...

Oh my gosh, who did you kiss!?! And how on earth did I miss it!?!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Your Ad Here