Saturday, April 25, 2009

Jocelyn is 8 Days Old

Our little Josie is eight days old today. We had newborn pictures taken at Sweet Pea Photography today and we had such a good session. I am so excited to see how the pictures will turn out. I got peed on once and Justin got peed on twice. It's a good thing that sweaters are absorbent! :)

Over the past two days, she's been eating so good and she's been so alert. I kinda think her hair is getting darker. We've even seen some smiles. I can't believe that she's only eight days old and already I've seen Jocelyn change so much. It's fun, but a little bittersweet. I didn't think it was supposed to happen this fast!

We've had requests for more pictures so here they are!



2 comments:

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

She is so beautiful! Miranda loved doing her pictures and said that you guys are doing such a good job at the whole parenting! Congratulations on getting her home finally.

Meagan Spaulding said...

Yay! So cute Lara! She just fits with you and Justin. I can't wait to see her this summer!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Your Ad Here