Thursday, April 9, 2009

Life Goes On...

I guess not everyone is a big House officianado, so my last post confused a few readers. Dr. Kutner (played by Kal Penn) who is my favorite doctor died from a self-inflicted gunshot wound. And it was absolutely out of the blue. (Again, just the character died, not the actor. The actor actually went to the White House to work for the Pres.)




In other television news, I just began watching The Office on Netflix. Such an awkward and an uncomfortable show. And it is my new life. Completely. Let's just say that there are some changes at work that I haven't adapted to as well as I would have liked. I am now a "Pam". :/



No new updates about the adoption. We're just excited and trying not to go too overboard with shopping. :) She can't come soon enough!

1 comment:

The Gotch Family said...

I love, love that you compared yourself to Pam. I also cannot believe you haven't been watching all of these years. I assumed it was a given and you didn't need prompting. The unfortunate news is that you have only two to three weeks to completely catch up, and then will need to begin recording. Trust me, you won't have much time after that for your favorite shows, at least during normal people hours...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Your Ad Here