Friday, April 3, 2009

Special Delivery Notice


We got a phone call yesterday that made us happy as can be
Turns out the stork is coming for us with a tiny new baby
Sugar and spice and all that's nice--we'll have a little girl
She'll wrap us around her finger and change our little world
Not too far in time or space, she's due the 8th of May
We'll meet the stork in Boise--it's not very far away.
We hear she may be early by a week or maybe two
So it's time to get ready and do everything we can do
In our panic and hurry, there's one thing we couldn't forget:
To tell our friends and family about the baby we're going to get!


9 comments:

Melissa Giles said...

Oh my goodness! What great news!!! Congratulations you guys! We are so happy for you, and we can't wait to see that cute little baby!

Kam-a-lam said...

Yay, yay, yay! That is so exciting! I am so happy for you two! AWESOME! I can't wait.

Melissa said...

Hip Hip Hooray! Your Baby's on her way!! (see, I can rhyme too...)

Meagan Spaulding said...

Don't forget to bring a car seat to the hospital. We had a Graco and really liked it. One thing to keep in mind though is to be sure your can latch it with one hand, while your say, holding down flaying limbs!

Maria said...

I don't think I've ever been more happy for anyone!!!!! I'm so excited for you guys!!!! What do you still need? Do you have a car seat cover? I know how to make a really cute one! Oh I could just jump up and down and scream I'm so excited!!! (if I did I would pee my pants) Ohhhh, and a GIRL! Girls are the best! All the bows and bracelets and dresses, I can't wait to see her! Any names? I think Maria sounds nice! :)

Hays Family said...

I've been crying all morning over the wonderful news. Lara & Justin you will be such awesome parents. Sugar & Spice and Everything nice -I am so excited to see this precious grandchld. Love, MOM

Liz Smith said...

OMG....CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! I am soooo excited for you guys!! we cannot wait to see pics of you holding your new little treasure. YAY!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Cindy said...

We are excited for you!!! Yay!!

Whitney said...

Congratulations you guys!!! That is wonderful news... You will be a great mommy Lara:-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Your Ad Here