Monday, May 4, 2009

Baby Showers

Some friends and family are hosting a couple of baby showers for me and Jocelyn. I thought I would post them here so anyone who can come and would like to can know about them and have the opportunity.

My sister-in-law is hosting an open house at my house this Wednesday from 6-8 p.m. It's just a casual open house, couples and kids are welcome.

Either May 15 or 16 my sisters Stephanie and Julie are hosting a shower for me in Salt Lake where I have a lot of family. I'm not sure on the details of that one yet. But if you're in the Salt Lake area and would be interested in coming, leave me a message and I'll make sure you get an invite.

2 comments:

Liz Smith said...

i wish we were going to be in town for it. i would love to actually meet you and see your beautiful baby. :) maybe someday we'll find ourselves in the same place at the same time. enjoy your showers! :)

JANEAL said...

Oh my goodness....I just saw your pictures on Miranda's photography blog and I was so excited to see that you got a baby!!! Congratulations...she is so beautiful. I LOVE ADOPTION!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Your Ad Here