Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Jocelyn's Newborn Pictures













These were taken when Josie was 8 days old by Miranda Johnson at Sweet Pea Photography (check out her blog to see some more of us!). Miranda is a natural photographer - quick when she needs to be and patient when she needs to be. She has a great sense of humor and was so creative and thorough! She spent SO much time with us and I am so grateful for that. A lot of studios have an hour limit, but she sure doesn't, which is great because between wetting accidents and feedings and costume changes, I'm not sure how many pictures we would've gotten in an hour. She is fabulous and I recommend her to anyone!

7 comments:

Maria said...

I LOVE them! Especially the one of her in Justin's guitar case on Mir's blog! She is just so dang beautiful! I know I say that a lot - but it's true! You look so gorgeous in all the shots too!
I think it's funny that you and I both chose the same blog background - great minds think alike! :)
So the secret code I have to type in is "pimpi" I don't know why but I think it's funny!

Meagan Spaulding said...

Love the pictures Lara! So cute! I am so excited to meet her in July!

Liz Smith said...

they look great!

Groff Family said...

Stunning! I'm so jealous that you got to have Miranda do yours. They are beautiful, but of course it helps that she is photographing beautiful people!

Miranda said...

I still can't beleive how photogenic your little family is! It was so fun! And thanks for the invite to the shower we had a great time.

Meagan Spaulding said...

We have a family reunion the 24th and 25th. I think we will be there for a week or two. Driving 24 hours each way just isn't worth it unless you stay for a while! I hope I'll get to see you and Jocelyn a couple times!

Melissa said...

Absolutely gorgeous for everyone involved!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Your Ad Here