Monday, June 29, 2009

Jocelyn's 2 Month Stats


We just got back from the doctor for Joci's two-month visit. She had one oral vaccine (why can't they all be that way?) and two shots. She was a trooper and only let out two squalls then that was it. I was expecting major tears. But I guess I should know that my girl is a toughie and keeps a stiff upper lip. She's all smiles now. Brave girl.

Length: 23 inches (little over fiftieth percentile)
Weight: 11 lbs 2.5 oz. (fiftieth percentile)
Head: 39.5 cm (fiftieth percentile)

She seems so rolly-polly to me and all the grandparents like to say how chunky she is...but she's just average.


2 comments:

Liz Smith said...

what a trooper! glad she did well. she's so beautiful. :)

JANEAL said...

She's getting big and is still as cute as ever!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Your Ad Here