Thursday, July 2, 2009

50 Goals and Accomplishments


My dear friend Meagan posted about making a list of 50 goals and accomplishments in life. I thought that was a fun idea. And besides, my mom is nagging me to have a "life plan/timeline." While I am against the rigid structure of a timeline, I'm not against setting goals and acknowledging my accomplishments. Here goes:


GOALS


  1. Go to the opera

  2. Have a food fight

  3. Ride in a hot air balloon

  4. See the Egyptian pyramids

  5. Ride a gondola in Venice

  6. Have a novel published

  7. Go to New York City

  8. Learn to saddle and ride a horse all by myself

  9. Become fluent in another language

  10. Have no credit card debt

  11. Have 3 months salary in savings

  12. Have some form of residual income (preferably royalties from a best selling book!)

  13. Learn to can food

  14. Make a quilt

  15. Be present at a birth

  16. See the northern lights

  17. Learn about ancestral cultures and integrate their customs into my life

  18. Record a song

  19. Learn to ice skate

  20. Run a half marathon

  21. Spend the night in a castle

  22. Fit into my wedding dress again and have portraits taken

  23. Go on a safari

  24. Plant a tree

  25. Build a treehouse

  26. Solve a Rubik's Cube

  27. Learn to play the guitar

  28. Identify seven constellations

    ACCOMPLISHMENTS

  29. Be a mother

  30. Adopt a child

  31. Donate blood

  32. Write a novel

  33. Get a Bachelor's degree

  34. Be a paid writer

  35. See Chichen Itza

  36. Learn to paint and display the art

  37. Cook well

  38. Kiss someone in the rain

  39. Sing karaoke

  40. Regularly donate to a charity

  41. Catch, cook, and eat a fish

  42. Get married

  43. Own a house

  44. Grow food in a garden

  45. Learn to shoot a a rifle and a handgun

  46. Skinny dip

  47. Take a pilates class

  48. Ride a train

  49. Visit Rome

  50. Be in a play/musical

1 comment:

Hays Family said...

Look at all of your accomplishments. I want to be you. good luck on your future adventures. It will be fun to see how many of them you end up doing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Your Ad Here