Thursday, July 9, 2009

Today's Top 10



It changes every moment, but here are my top ten favorite things about Jocelyn at this second.

  1. The way she smells

  2. The adorable coo sound she makes when she yawns

  3. When she's sleeping and you touch her lips, she juts her bottom lip out in an extreme pout

  4. She always holds my hand/finger when she eats

  5. The funny noises she makes when she is really hungry

  6. In her swaddler, when she's waking up, she lifts her toes so high and her head, so she's shaped like a banana

  7. When she smiles, her eyes smile. You can tell when she's grinning even if a binky is in the way.

  8. Her long eyelashes

  9. How she smiles at the sound of my voice.

  10. When we have skin-on-skin time and how cozy she gets in my arms for hours

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great picture of you two. Enjoy every moment because they fly by all too soon. Can't wait to see all of you next week.

Love Grandma Z.

Hays Family said...

I love that picture of the two of you. You were meant for each other. Lacey did a great job and I wish her success in her business.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Your Ad Here