photo by Lacey Archibald
It changes every moment, but here are my top ten favorite things about Jocelyn at this second.
- The way she smells
- The adorable coo sound she makes when she yawns
- When she's sleeping and you touch her lips, she juts her bottom lip out in an extreme pout
- She always holds my hand/finger when she eats
- The funny noises she makes when she is really hungry
- In her swaddler, when she's waking up, she lifts her toes so high and her head, so she's shaped like a banana
- When she smiles, her eyes smile. You can tell when she's grinning even if a binky is in the way.
- Her long eyelashes
- How she smiles at the sound of my voice.
- When we have skin-on-skin time and how cozy she gets in my arms for hours