Friday, August 21, 2009

Anywhere But Here

There's a day dreaming game I call "Anywhere But Here" where you indulge in a little day dreaming and create a fantasy of what you'd rather be doing.

Today when I went outside to visit Joci, the weather was just so beautiful. It was so warm and sunny. I just had to have myself a little round of "Anywhere But Here."

I was wishing that I was at Blacktail Reservoir, lounging on the beach or on a nice boat. I would be with my friend Jamie who moved yesterday and who I am missing. We would be talking and chilling, reading fun books and girlie magazines.

Not very creative, but that's today's version of Anywhere But Here.

Take a minute and have your own round of Anywhere But Here. Feel free to leave your daydream in a message. :)

4 comments:

Whitney said...

Hmm... Laying around reading in my house, except that it's CLEAN and I weigh 30 pounds less. Ok, that' probably NOT how the game works, but that's where I'd rather be...

Lara said...

Sounds good to me!

Amy said...

So I was at the gym the other day lifting weights by myself in the arobics room when a song from 'Hairspray' came on my iPod. I wanted to just start dancing all around and singing at the top of my lungs. I was close to doing just that, but decided against it. Does that count as 'anywhere but here'?

Jamie Boyd said...

You know, we could make this happen on a nice beach at Lake Washington. It's only a couple miles from my new house. I'll bring the girly magazines?

Today I'm having a blue day, and really missing you, but I read your Blue Day Book and it kind of helped.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Your Ad Here