Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Perfect Pair


I'll be the first to admit it's lame...

There are certain celebrities that I am truly a fan of...and not just their work...it's like I honestly think I'm their friend or something. 

Jennifer Aniston is one of those people. I was devastated when she hooked up with John Mayer. He's not good enough for her. Bradley Cooper dumping her for Renee Zellweger? What was up with that?

But here is a pairing I can totally get behind because I HEART both of them and think they'd be so cool together.

Here's hoping! 


2 comments:

Liz Smith said...

haha! that's awesome! im the same way. Im definitely on Team Aniston. :D my current favorite celebrity couples: Tim McGraw and Faith Hill, Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick, and Will Smith and Jada Pinckett Smith. Oh, and i love Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens, but they are super young, so i have mentally prepared myself that they will break up someday. :P i was so sad when reese witherspoon broke up with her hubby ryan phillipe. i mean, really, it's odd, but for some reason i care. haha.

Groff Family said...

Jennifer is my BFF too. :) I even cried when she and Brad divorced, I was so sad for her.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Your Ad Here