Monday, September 21, 2009

For Sale

In an effort to pay for our upcoming legal fees for finalizing Jocelyn's adoption and to pay down the line of credit we took out for our agency fees, I am selling these wonderful creations! I am not prepared to ship them, so local orders only please. :)


Diaper Buggy $15
Includes approximately 14 Pampers Swaddlers size 2 diapers, travel size Johnson & Johnson Baby Powder, one wash cloth, one green and yellow hooded towel




Baby Sock Bouquet $25
Includes 26 gender neutral sock "roses" (13 pairs of socks) in size 0-6 months. Most of them are white, but there are several colored pairs - yellow, green, and white with yellow and green accents. I used my favorite brand of socks - they are the only brand of sock I've found that actually stay on a baby's feet. Also includes woven basket, yellow ribbon, and silk flowers, all of which can be repurposed.




Pink Diaper Cake $30
Includes approximately 72 Pampers Swaddlers in size 2, two pink wash cloths, travel size Johnson & Johnson Baby Lotion, travel size Johnson & Johnson Baby Wash, travel size GermX Hand Sanitizer, two pink silk gerbera daisies, silk cream butterfly, and pink ribbon which can be repurposed.






Blue Diaper Cake $30
Includes approximately 60 Pampers  Swaddlers size 2 Diapers, two wash clothes, a teething ring, travel size Johnson & Johnson Baby Powder, travel size Johnson & Johnson Baby Wash, travel size Johnson & Johnson Baby Lotion, travel size GermX Hand Sanitizer, wooden elephant decoration, and blue ribbon.


I can also custom-make these things to tailor a theme or color. I also make two-tier diaper cakes for $18-$20. I can also use a larger size of diaper or socks for birthday gifts for older babies.

Please email me at justinandlara@gmail.com or leave a comment. I can deliver to Idaho Falls or Shelley or you can pick them up. Please let your friends know. My husband works in Pocatello 3 days a week and could deliver something down there with a day's notice.

Thanks!

1 comment:

Liz Smith said...

omg, lara, that stuff is so cute!!!! im sure you'll have no prob selling it. best of luck! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Your Ad Here