Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Four Month Stats


Yesterday, Jocelyn had her four month check up. Yes, she's really closer to 5 months than 4, but because she was born early I pushed back her immunization schedule a few weeks because research has shown that immunizations have less risky side-effects when they are done on certain time-tables. So, since she was three weeks early, I had her immunized two months and four months from her full-term due date rather than from her actual birth date. Anywho...

Justin and I always "bet" her stats before she goes and this time we were both right about one thing!

She's 13 pounds 7 ounces (I guessed this one right on the money!) 35th percentile.

She's 25 1/8 inches long (Justin guessed 25 inches) 70th percentile.

Her head is 41.5 centimeters around. 50th percentile.

She did really good for her shots again. She did cry a bit more than last time, but still easily soothed enough that the nurse commented on how "half-hearted" it was. (It was full-hearted for Joci.)

Here is one of her portraits from JCPenneys from a couple weeks ago. I know I don't have permission to post it, but for everyone's information, the copywright belongs to JCPenneys. Don't use it! :)

3 comments:

Liz Smith said...

so glad she's healthy and beautiful. enjoy her tiny-ness! :)

Amy said...

That's such a cute picture of her! That's a good idea getting the immunizations based on her due date, I've never thought of that before but it makes a lot of sense.

Cayde and Brianna Taylor Family said...

Gorgeous!! She is Gorgeous!! Hello sweet friend you guys are wonderful and I just had to say hi. Your baby girl is as precious as can be. Cayde and I love the name Josie and our motherinlaws name is Jocelyn. So if get a baby sister for Avery then that will for sure be her name. Just thinking you guys were great tell Justin I said hi! Lara you are SO talented. I can't wait to read your work. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Your Ad Here