Monday, September 7, 2009

Goodbye, Friend

Odd how much it hurts when a friend moves away- and leaves behind only silence.

- Pam Brown



I miss you.

Work isn't the same.

I keep thinking it's temporary.

It isn't.

Friends are like bras: close to your heart and there for support.



Wish I knew every teeny tiny detail in your life like before. Wish I knew what you did last night. What silly thing Jackson did. What Tyler did.



Wish this lump in my throat right now would go away.

And I wish you would come back.

Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget.

-G. Randolf


Miss you guys.

Love you forever.

4 comments:

Jamie Boyd said...

Your post made me cry. I really miss you too. You are honestly one of the best friends I have ever had and saying good bye to you was really hard, (as the tears in front of everyone at Melaleuca would suggest...embarrassing), but just think of all the time we will get to spend together once Jackson and Joci finally get married. I should be honest and tell you that last week at church, a little girl kissed him. She was an older girl... 15 months. Don't tell Joci though. Jackson tried to run away but she was a quick little girl. Definately not as cute as Joci, though. Just wanted to be honest. Anyway, like I was saying, I really miss you. I keep seeing writer jobs up here in Seattle. If nothing else, you guys really do need to take a vacation up here. Really, you should find Justin a job up here, and you should stay home all day and then I can have someone to hang out with me and Jackson every day. We're getting bored :) Love you. Miss you.

Jamie Boyd said...

Also, I thought not hearing every single detail of my life every day would be one of the major perks for you with me moving here. I'd be happy to email you more boring details anytime you'd like :)

Meagan Spaulding said...

Awww, I never got a post like that. Cuteness!

Linds said...

Lara, this is heartbreaking. My best friend recently moved to TX - I'm feeling your pain.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Your Ad Here