Thursday, September 10, 2009

Miracle of Miracles

If you're anything like me, finding a good pair of jeans is like the thirteenth labor of Hercules. I have one pair of jeans. And I hate them. Hate them. It's been time for a new pair for awhile, but being the master of procrastination I haven't been serious about my quest. I've been avoiding the low self-esteem, the self-loathing, and frustration that comes complimentary with jeans in a dressing room. But I broke down yesterday because I was at a store at where I've never jean-shopped before. And let me tell you, it's tricky to shop for clothes - and try on clothes - with a little baby in a car seat, and a diaper bag, and a purse, and several pairs of jeans, and the store won't allow carts in the dressing rooms. Seriously!

Back to the point. I found a pair. A gorgeous pair that actually flatters my hard-to-fit petite yet curvy figure.  They're slimming. They make my legs look long (especially with heels). They're comfy. Fashionable. They were under $30.

And the best part???

They're a size smaller than I thought I needed. I actually had to go back to the rack to get a smaller size!

Hallelujah!

3 comments:

Mom on the Go said...

You have GOT to tell everyone where you found these amazing jeans! By the way does Joci need any bows? Just let me know the colors and I can make you some!

Lara said...

I got them at Shopko! I think the brand is YMI or YMA or something like that. I can't promise they work for everyone, but they're golden for me!

Groff Family said...

You can't post that without putting a picture of yourself wearing the jeans!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Your Ad Here