Thursday, October 15, 2009

Something About This...

Not too long ago, I got this picture from my father-in-law's camera. I love it. I'm not sure what it is about it, but I absolutely love it. Can't you just see the joy in our eyes with our new little baby? We were at TGI Fridays. Jocelyn was three weeks old here and Justin's eye is still freshly blackened from his rollover accident. But we're just so darn happy.



On a side note, I think that in the near future I will go anonymous with my blog. Not private, just anonymous. With Justin's line of work we've decided that it would be best to not have our last name as our URL address and our names everywhere. And what if in the future we have an adoption that is legally trickier than Jocelyn's? Anyway, I need ideas for aliases for us and for a new URL address. Any fun thoughts?

2 comments:

Liz Smith said...

it's because your family is so stinkin' cute. great picture! :)

Meagan Spaulding said...

I'd say to just go private. I have a friend who does the alias thing and I don't ever check it because I think it's dumb. Her husband is "Tall Man". Everyone has an alias and it just no longer interests me because it doesn't feel personal.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Your Ad Here