Tuesday, October 20, 2009

When I'm Rich...



Someday, I'm going to sell a book and the movie rights and I'll have way more money than I have now. I'll live a life of leisure and ease and Justin and I will be able to stay home all day and play with Joci and work part time for fun.

When that day comes (because I know it will) these are the things on my wish list that I will buy:



I'd take my entire family on a cruise



I've always wanted one of these


Could really use this.



a comfortable house on the river...I know exactly where it would be - along the Snake not far from where I live now.



One of these expensive Babyliss toys.



Totally want a family crypt one day.



A truck for Justin



A Firebird for Justin - his dream car



A sweet classic car like this '69 Plymouth GTX



A couple long weeks here in Venice



A fancy pants diamond ring like this one



or maybe this one.




tons and tons of Bumble and bumble products



(And again to assert that I'm not that greedy, please notice the lack of seaside Malibu mansions, Ferraris, Prada clothing items, personal servants, etc. For the millionare I will someday be, it's a pretty humble lifestyle to just want a family crypt and Bumble products.)

If you had so much discretionary income it made you sick, what would you indulge in?


P.S. My birthday is tomorrow. Feel free to get me anything off this list.

2 comments:

Liz Smith said...

oh man, jared and i play this game all time. alright, here goes:

generous cash bonuses for all of our siblings.

lexus or acura suv for me (id love something sportier, but i'll prolly have kiddies to taxi around so it's not really an option)...the porsche would go to jared.

a giant house complete with interior decorator, movie theatre, and a good cleaning service.

summer home on a beach somewhere...or maybe a timeshare in hawaii...or both, i mean we're loaded right?

2 carat tiffanys engagement ring.

vacations to pretty much everywhere. let's meet up in venice. :)

Groff Family said...

Endless traveling possibilities: Safari in Kenya, private islands in Greece, scuba dive the Great Barrier Reef, just to name a few.

A swim spa

Furniture other than the hodge podge of hand-me-downs that we have been living with since before we were married

Many houses everywhere. I want a cabin in Island Park and in the Poconos, a condo in Hawaii, Mexico, and Belize, an old 17th century farm house in England with a thatched roof, and many others.

The ability to buy luxury food like crab, fine cheeses, and stuff like that.

I'm sure that I could think of more, but that's a good start. Also notice that I don't want any mansions either, just lots of properties everywhere! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Your Ad Here