Monday, November 23, 2009

We Have a Court Date

On December 7, 2009, we will be in court for Joci's finalization.

Whoohoo!!!

I kind of wanted a November date because I thought it would be cool to have it finalized during National Adoption Month, but that's not really that big of deal.

I got a copy of the petition for adoption. This is in the very last paragraph. It was written by our amazing caseworker Claire from A New Beginning:

Recommendation
This appears to be an excellent placement for the Zierkes and Jocelyn Rose. It is with much pleasure that this worker makes the recommendation that the court approve the Petition for Adoption of Jocelyn Rose as filed.

That was really cool to read. I am so excited. I would love anyone who wants to and is able to come and be part of our finalization. You're officially invited!!!


Jocelyn and Claire

5 comments:

Jill Elizabeth said...

Hooray for finalization! November would have been nice, but then, so many adoptions were finalized in November. Joci gets to be special and have hers finalized next month. Think of it as an early Christmas present :o)

Kristy Skoy said...

AWESOME!!! I shivers when I read that! I am so happy for you!

Liz Smith said...

yay! we will be there with you guys in spirit! enjoy your day! :D

THE RIDDLES said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for your family. I love your blog, and getting to know you even better by reading it!

Hays Family said...

We've all been holding our breath for this event - finalization. We are thrilled that you now have a date. We would love to be there and if possible will be.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Your Ad Here