Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009’s Top Ten

The year is winding down and there are countdowns all over the place. Big news stories. Best songs. Biggest scandals.

I wanna get in on this action!

Here my 2009 Top Ten. Not necessarily biggest, best, worst things, just the things that really define this year for me—good or bad, big or small.

10. I ate icky Chinese herbs on a daily basis and got needles poked in me hoping for a magical infertility cure.
9. We went to Hawaii and Joci had to sleep in a drawer.
8. Stayed up until 3 a.m. singing power ballads with my hubby.
7. The Cirque Lodge Circus (btw, after three months of nagging, we got a reimbursement check from them for $336. We had a good Christmas. J )
6. I blogged (nearly) everyday in November for National Adoption Month
4. Justin got his beloved truck only to have it totaled in a bad accident five months later on Mother's Day.
3. My friend moved very far away.
2. We became a forever family.
And the #1 thing that will always come up when we think about 2009 is…..
1. Jocelyn was born and we became parents.

Happy New Year - Party like it's 2009!




P.S. I dare you NOT to make any New Year's resolutions. Join my revolution!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Your Ad Here