Sunday, January 24, 2010

Hey Grandma - Look What I've Been Up To

Here are some videos of our busy little baby. They may be slightly long and not very engaging unless you're a Grandma or close relative. Sorry. But it's my blog and I'll post what I want. :)  I know both Grandmas (Grandpas too) are missing this little cutie so hopefully this helps.

(can you tell I'm feeling sassy tonight?)


Joci babbling
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGRY89dt6j4


Joci scooting
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGkAkNwQqSg


Joci pulling up. For some reason, the carseat is her most successful pull-up place. I'm sure she just gets the best leverage there. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPsnbM-1QlU

She was tired this night, as I'm sure you can gather from her whining.


P.S. Mom, if you aren't able to view these, look them up with the links I posted under each video.

3 comments:

孤單 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jamie Boyd said...

After our conversation last week, I can't help but think that these are at least partly to prove something :) She's adorable and you look fantastic in that last one. What's your secret?

Anonymous said...

That has to be the most beautiful baby girl I think I've ever seen. I miss her sooooo much and can't wait until I get my hands on her. They grow up so fast and I'm real glad that I only have two so that I can spoil them rotten. Hey Lara, if you think of it, I need a couple more still shots for January for the stampbook. I used the ones earlier but I think that there will be a couple stamp pages for January. Thanks for keeping up on the posts - it makes it easier to cope with being so far away. Love Grandma Z

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Your Ad Here