Saturday, January 16, 2010

Sherlock Holmes Movie Date





For Christmas, Santa brought Justin a gift certificate to the movie theater. Seeing as we don't get out much anymore, we spent a long time deciding what movie to go to. Thanks to Red Box and Netflix, I'm okay with not going to movies as much, but we decided that we definitely had to go to the theater to see Avatar 3D. So we arranged for my sister-in-law to watch Joci while we went.

Much to our chagrin, the movie was sold out. In our pre-Joci days, we would've just gone to lunch and hit the next show, but you can't really do that when you have a babysitter for a certain block of time. So we decided to take advantage of the time we had and see Sherlock Holmes. I absolutely loved it. Very intelligent, laugh-out-loud funny, and it kept me on the edge of my seat. Loved it.

Maybe we'll try see if we can find a sitter for next Saturday and try for Avatar 3D again. If we get someone lined up, I'll definitely buy my tickets in advance.

But if it happens to leave the theater before we get a chance to see it, please don't tell me how amazing it was.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Your Ad Here