Tuesday, March 9, 2010

On My Way to Fame

I won't forget the small people. I swear.

Today I had my first experience as a voice actor. After a gruelling and rather unconventional auditioning process, I have been cast to voice a character in an upcoming animated series called Shadow 5. It is intended for internet viewing only (until the Sy-Fy Channel decides to by the rights, holla!) and is a rather humble production, but it was a blast!

It's just for fun. It will be awhile before the animation is and editing is completed, but I will definitely keep you posted. For now, I'm gonna buy a fancy pair of sunglasses and haughtily ask everyone I see, "Don't you know who I am?"

2 comments:

Jill Elizabeth said...

That is so cool! I always thought it would be fun to do voice-over work. I'm jealous :o)

mom2jjk said...

Lucky girl! I have always wanted to be a Disney character voice over.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Your Ad Here