Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Beating a Dead Horse

You're certainly tired of hearing about Mother's Day rantings from an infertile woman. But I just saw this blog post and I *had* to share. Nia Vardolos is a new mom. She adopted her child through foster care about a year ago. She is actually the spokesperson for National Adoption Day. She's awesome.



Read her article. It will tug at your heart and make you laugh - just like she does in her movies.

If You Don't Have Anything Nice to Say on Mother's Day...


2 comments:

Jill Elizabeth said...

You can beat the horse as much as you want when you beat it with this kind of thing.

What an amazing article, by an amazing woman!

I have to mention something else: This is sort of juvenile, but I cracked up when I saw that my word verification word is "phags." Is that wrong of me?

I blame Blogger.

Meagan said...

Mother's Day is hard for a lot of people. Thankfully you are now a mother, what a blessing it is. You do have a wonderful mother. There are people who don't have mothers. Imagine being able to have children but having no personal experience of how a mother should be or act or even know what a mother's love is.

I loved the article, but it makes me envy those of you who have mothers.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Your Ad Here