Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Check Out My Amazing Daughter



These past few weeks have been really busy with visitors and madness at work. Sorry about the lack of posts. Check out my cutie baby. This was filmed last night. It's only been 2 weeks since she took her first steps and she's already mastered standing up unassisted, picking up objects, and walking around. Maybe I'm just a proud parent, but I think she's pretty amazing. She's quite coordinated with the ball. She loves to play with it and we will play catch for pretty long stretches of time - like 20 minutes straight. She'll also pick it up, toss it in the air, and catch it herself over and over again.

She was playing with my cell phone about 20 minutes ago. I don't usually let her, but she's not been feeling that great and I was trying to avoid the drama of taking something away from her. Plus, Justin was right by her, keeping an eye on what she was doing. Well, in the blink of an eye she managed to unlock my phone and place a call. Not to Indonesia or Rhode Island. No - she called the cops! How embarrassing to have them call back and take down our names and address. Oh boy. She's never playing with a cell phone again!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So when were you going to tell her grandparents that she could do all of that. She is a girl of my heart and probably not giving her a cell phone is a good idea. It is embarrassing when the cops call - isn't it?? She is soooo cute I can't hardly wait to get my hands on her again.

Love Grandma Z

Beckie said...

OOOH she is soo cute- and you should be a proud parent!! Enjoy every single accomplishment-- even her first police call!!!

Frederick Family said...

We miss her already. Mason called the 911 when he was 20 months. How do they manage to dial it so easily. (The cops came to our house because the phone was off the hook and they could not call us back. Embarrassing.)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Your Ad Here