Tuesday, July 20, 2010

The Universe Wants Me to Have a Wii

My company picnic is awesome. Just awesome. There is nothing else like it, I swear. Roasted pigs. Unlimited snow cones, cotton, candy, popcorn, and soda. Games like 3-legged races and wheel barrow races. Wading pools for the kids. Pony rides. Mini golf. Play lands. Helicopter rides for contest winners. And prizes. Oh, the prizes.

But in order to qualify for the prize drawings, you have to be present. Two years ago, I didn't go. My name was drawn for a Wii. I was so mad at myself for not going. I wanted a Wii so bad, but we had decided not to afford one. So winning one would've been so awesome.

Well, we finally got one this past Christmas and we've really loved it.

Anyway, back to the picnic.


Justin with Joci on his shoulders. There were like 5 of those ginormous tents.


Fun stuff for the kids. Joci is too young to enjoy it fully, but there's always next year!


Mini golf


Afton going down the slide


Joci is not big on sweets. Justin gave her blue cotton candy. She tried to pull it out of her mouth but it had already dissolved. She was so confused. Funny!


At the end of the day, I came home with this prize...a Nintendo Wii.

How ironic! Of all the prizes...PS3's, flat screen TVs, outdoor patio furniture sets, cameras, trips to Disneyland, grills, and on and on....and this is what I won. I guess the universe really wanted me to have a free Wii!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Your Ad Here