Wednesday, August 4, 2010

25 Things You Didn't Know About Me

I decided to take a cue from Us Magazine and tell you 25 things you don't know about me. As if anyone wants to know (see this fun one from Ellen Degeneres).
  1. I sucked my thumb until I was 12.
  2. I brush my teeth for at least five minutes and pace like a caged tiger. It drives everyone I've ever lived with crazy.
  3. I have a scoliosis and wore a back brace as a teenager.
  4. I've never had a pedicure or a manicure.
  5. I've never had an alcoholic beverage.
  6. My dream job is to be a writer on a hit television show (preferably a Joss Whedon show).
  7. I own a 30.6 rifle.
  8. I've always owned a poodle.
  9. My favorite TV show is Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
  10. I don't like pasta.
  11. I could eat an Arby's Beef'n'Cheddar every day of my life.
  12. I am a sucker for celebrity gossip.
  13. I would rather leave home without my cell phone than without my watch. I'd rather leave without my wallet than without my watch.
  14. My husband proposed to me after ten days.
  15. I'm a self-taught painter. I'm not very good.
  16. I watch way too much TV.
  17. In college, I switched my major 3 times: from musical theatre to secondary education and then to psychology.
  18. I'm kind of a gaming nerd.
  19. Cherries are my favorite fruit.
  20. I still use the very first email account I ever created. It's a Juno account.
  21. I go barefoot as often as possible.
  22. I'm often accused of starting the most awkward lunch conversations at work.
  23. I can't go to the bathroom in the dark because my sister used to do that freaky Bloody Mary party game when we were little.
  24. I hate chewing gum. I feel like a cow chewing cud. And I think anyone else chewing gum looks like a cow. If I need to freshen my breath, I'll chew a piece for no more than five minutes at a time. I just think the whole concept of chewing something that never goes away to be disgusting.  
  25. I am a dreamer. And my dreams are BIG!
If you want, post 25 things on your blog and let me know. I'd love to read it!

4 comments:

Frederick Family said...

Proud to say I know most of these things about you. I must have learned them from all our late night talks when we're together. You are sometimes quirky but I love you any way sis!!

Natalie said...

Hahaha! You crack me up! I think I knew most of those, too...up until the college ones! How fun, I'll have to do this, too! :)

Jill Elizabeth said...

We have #1 and #23 in common! I think I did this once, I'll have to see if I can dig up the post. Maybe I'll just do a new one.

Liz Smith said...

hahahaha! love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Your Ad Here