- I sucked my thumb until I was 12.
- I brush my teeth for at least five minutes and pace like a caged tiger. It drives everyone I've ever lived with crazy.
- I have a scoliosis and wore a back brace as a teenager.
- I've never had a pedicure or a manicure.
- I've never had an alcoholic beverage.
- My dream job is to be a writer on a hit television show (preferably a Joss Whedon show).
- I own a 30.6 rifle.
- I've always owned a poodle.
- My favorite TV show is Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
- I don't like pasta.
- I could eat an Arby's Beef'n'Cheddar every day of my life.
- I am a sucker for celebrity gossip.
- I would rather leave home without my cell phone than without my watch. I'd rather leave without my wallet than without my watch.
- My husband proposed to me after ten days.
- I'm a self-taught painter. I'm not very good.
- I watch way too much TV.
- In college, I switched my major 3 times: from musical theatre to secondary education and then to psychology.
- I'm kind of a gaming nerd.
- Cherries are my favorite fruit.
- I still use the very first email account I ever created. It's a Juno account.
- I go barefoot as often as possible.
- I'm often accused of starting the most awkward lunch conversations at work.
- I can't go to the bathroom in the dark because my sister used to do that freaky Bloody Mary party game when we were little.
- I hate chewing gum. I feel like a cow chewing cud. And I think anyone else chewing gum looks like a cow. If I need to freshen my breath, I'll chew a piece for no more than five minutes at a time. I just think the whole concept of chewing something that never goes away to be disgusting.
- I am a dreamer. And my dreams are BIG!
Wednesday, August 4, 2010
25 Things You Didn't Know About Me
I decided to take a cue from Us Magazine and tell you 25 things you don't know about me. As if anyone wants to know (see this fun one from Ellen Degeneres).