Here are some things about her.
- She weighs 22 pounds.
- She is learning so much language lately. It is so much fun. Take a look at the list to the left and see what she is saying. We just started watching Signing Time and she is learning so many new signs.
- She is very friendly and loves to say "hi" to everyone - people who come to the door, people in the grocery store, etc.
- She has eight teeth.
- She is a very good eater. Mandarin oranges and bananas are still probably her favorites, but it's hard to say.
- We can ask her via sign language if she wants a drink and she will tell us if she would prefer milk or water via sign language.
- She usually prefers water to milk.
- She loves to pet Piper (the big dog) and Gabby (the cat).
- She folds her arms for prayers before meals (and kind of says "amen").
- She sleeps from about 8 pm to 7:30 am.
- She takes two naps in the day.
I love this pretty new dress.
She loves to sit in her chair and color.
On Sunday, we took her to the park for the first time. We found a really great park and she loved it. She squealed with delight on the swing. There was this awesome music area that she liked to play with. We took her down the slide for the first time. It was pure heaven. I know it's tough (especially dealing with a 16-month old with double ear infections like right now) but parenthood is truly wonderful.