Thursday, September 2, 2010

Who Would Play You in a Movie?

Awhile ago at work we were asked what celebrity would play us in a movie. Now some of us took that to mean who is your celebrity doppelganger. But to me, there's a difference in who looks like you and who could play you. Match your personality, your wit, your attitudes.

So I picked Christina Applegate. Less Kelly Bundy. More Samantha Who?



Someone suggested Zooey Deschanel. I was really flattered by that because I love Zooey Deschanel but I don't think I'm nearly as cool as she is.



Another coworker suggested Gwyneth Paltrow.



Any thoughts? Who would play you?

5 comments:

Meagan said...

That Zooey chick does look like you. I think I have absolutely no celebrity that looks like me. Does that mean I'm not beautiful? :)

Doctor O said...

That's an easy one: George Clooney. Mostly cause he looks like me.

Kristy Skoy said...

I have no idea! I wish someone would tell me who resembles me. I had a Young Mens Leader always call me Julia (Roberts), but I think only for the red hair.

Ashley said...

Elliot Reed from Scrubs. Not the actress but Elliot Reed.

I'm cool like that.

Hays Family said...

I have always pegged Christina Applegate as a look alike for you. Years ago she played a character in a movie where she was the older sister in charge of her siblings because they fired the sitter. (don't remember the name of it) She reminded me so much of you. You are both beautiful. Is Samantha Who on anymore? The other actress, Kristen Dunce. Especially when she was younger - Little Women.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Your Ad Here