Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Grateful for the Freedom to Take a Break

Ahhh. That was a contented sigh. I am at home. My parents are safely here after a harrowing drive through a blizzard. I even left work early because of the trecherous roads. My husband didn't leave the house. Neither did my daughter. I am grateful for my family's safety today.

I am also grateful to announce that I am struggling with my daily posts...and that's not what this is supposed to be about. So I am letting myself off the hook. So what if I miss a day or two of posting? It's time to be with family and enjoy them.

So, until I post again, Happy Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

Faye Hayes said...

My mom was excited to hear that your mom is in town and was thinking that they and the other ladys that served in the R.S. presidency should get together and do lunch.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Your Ad Here