Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Walk with Gratitude Day 2



Gratitude post:
This sounds really corny, but today I am grateful that my new driver's license picture turned out really cute. I am going to have to live with it for the next 4-8 years, so I'm happy. :) And I am also grateful that in the eleven days since my license expired to now, I did not get pulled over and ticketed, even though I have wonky signal lights that rarely work and I get flipped off almost once a day.

Adoption post:
Read this post from The Happiest Sad blog - which is written by a birth mom, I might add. I couldn't have defined open adoption better myself.

2 comments:

Frederick Family said...

I like your cute gratitude button.

Jill Elizabeth said...

Thanks for the link love!

I was wondering when you mentioned your license expired - how long are they good for in Idaho? I mean, I guess these things vary by state, but I got my license in 1999, and it doesn't expire until 2048. At which point I will look absolutely nothing like the picture. Do you only get a few years on yours?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Your Ad Here