Sunday, December 12, 2010

Thoughts on a Sunday Night

It's been a lacking weekend. The kind that leaves you itching for next weekend when Sunday isn't even halfway through. Oh well.

We brought out the advent calendar today. A little late, granted, but I couldn't find it before now. So we let Joci catch it up for us. She had a lot of fun, but was a little confused and frustrated when we made her stop opening the boxes and eating candy. :)

I made a homemade pizza today. It was alright...but not amazing. I had really been anticipating it. I hate it when anticipated, labor-intensive recipes turn out disappointing. Next time, I'll just let Pizza Hut do the baking.

I am now making a gingerbread house. At midnight. 'Cause that's how we roll here. :) We'll decorate it tomorrow.

I'm glad that the majority of my work projects are completed. This week should be a lot less stressful than the last couple of weeks.

Cheers,

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Your Ad Here