Wednesday, January 19, 2011

A Miraculous Sight

This is seriously worth documenting.

At 5:44 p.m. on today, January the nineteenth in this the year of our Lord 2011, I saw this:




If you don't live north of the 40th parallel, you might not get what is so cool about this picture. I will tell you. Sunlight. Actual, vitamin-D infusing sunlight. Hallelujah! I totally get why the weird tree worshipping pagans of yesteryear celebrated all the soltices and stuff. It is a big freakin' deal when the sun comes back out.

5 comments:

Life Happens said...

I am celebrating with you in Cheney, Washington! I am happy to see the sun again...even if it is through the layer of ice on my windshield, LOL!

Beckie said...

OOh I totally get it-- when the sun comes out- I sit in my bosses window like a cat!!! Luckily he puts up with me!!

Jamie Boyd said...

That picture is gorgeous. And I love your new blog design.

The Cutest Blog on the Block said...

Hi Lara,
I noticed your comment on our blog...email us if you still need help with the background and we will see what we can do!
admin{at}thecutestblogontheblock{dot}com
Becky

Jill Elizabeth said...

Would you hate me if I told you it's supposed to be 70 in Phoenix today?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Your Ad Here