Friday, January 7, 2011

Why I Blog

Ten reasons why I keep coming back to this thing...

10. It gives me an unfiltered writing outlet. Sure, I write at work, but under a lot of constraints and by the time my work is edited and rewritten, I sometimes can't even recognize it!

9. I can share the menial little bits of my life with friends and family

8. I can share pictures with my friends and family

7. I get to keep up with friends and family, too!

6. I can be a better adoption advocate
 
5. My life and memories are better chronicled since I am no longer very good at journaling

4. I can make myself look better than I actually am - hahaha

3. I get some weird validation from knowing others read my words, connect with them - and I theirs

2. I have discovered great craft/cooking tutorials and the like - things I could never do otherwise

1. I have made some amazing friends that I wouldn't know otherwise!

Why do you blog?

1 comment:

Liz Smith said...

honestly, sometimes i have no idea why i blog....lol. no, but really it's mainly to have a journal....and if other people have to read it, i think a lot more about what i write. although there is a lot i hold back and im thinking i need to start keeping a private one too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Your Ad Here