Ten reasons why I keep coming back to this thing...
10. It gives me an unfiltered writing outlet. Sure, I write at work, but under a lot of constraints and by the time my work is edited and rewritten, I sometimes can't even recognize it!
9. I can share the menial little bits of my life with friends and family
8. I can share pictures with my friends and family
7. I get to keep up with friends and family, too!
6. I can be a better adoption advocate
5. My life and memories are better chronicled since I am no longer very good at journaling
4. I can make myself look better than I actually am - hahaha
3. I get some weird validation from knowing others read my words, connect with them - and I theirs
2. I have discovered great craft/cooking tutorials and the like - things I could never do otherwise
1. I have made some amazing friends that I wouldn't know otherwise!
Why do you blog?