Thursday, May 26, 2011

3 Day Potty Training Coming Up

Parents are pretty passionate about parenting. Which is a really, really, really good thing. But I know all of us have experienced the unwanted, unsolicited parenting advice. I guess that's just part of people being so passionate about their roles as parents. :)

I bring this up because we have decided to potty train Joci this 3-day weekend.

And we've certainly heard a lot of opinions about it. I won't go into details.

Suffice it to say, that I know she is ready. The program outlines just what we need to do and I know of five children who this has been successful for in the past couple months.



Wish me luck.

8 comments:

Vanessa said...

GOOD LUCK!!! I love the diaper picture-it looks like she's ready if you have to tape her diapers on! :)

Alicia said...

Good luck. Your back will hurt from bending over. Be forewarned.

Anonymous said...

She will do great - afterall she is my granddaughter. Have fun and order in pizza or something fun.

Love Grandma Z.

Debra said...

Program? Where did you find said program? I am DESPERATE! Please I would love to try it, if you are willing to share!

Frederick Family said...

Good Luck!!! I'm excited to hear how it goes. I loved the days that centered all around pee and poop:)
I knew it was time when the twins came out of their room one day after a nap holding their undone diapers around their knees and the diapers were full of poop. Boy was I glad we caught those diapers before they were all the way off.

UK Yankee said...

Good luck!! I've heard all kinds of success stories lately on potty-training - including my friend who managed to do it with twin boys by letting them play games on her iPhone when they went - I guess it takes all kinds of programs, right? I thought it was hilarious!

Jamie Boyd said...

I hate to give the unsolicited advice you were just complaining about, but I think the duct tape on the diaper will make potty training HARDER. You should take it off before you start.
;)

Amy said...

Good Luck! Someday I'll get around to that with my third kiddo.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Your Ad Here