Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Parkour!

Parkour has kind of been a theme around our house lately.

Of course we (and by "we" I mean Justin) look more like Michael Scott than a Hollywood stuntman...but it's fun.



Even Joci is in on the fun. She'll climb on top of the piano bench then shout, "Parkour!" and jump into my arms. Except I think she may be actually shouting "popcorn." French nuance is often lost on a two-year-old.

We did have one parkour incident that resulted in a foot to the face and a steamroll maneuver. We all survived.

Today Joci was sitting on the counter while I was making dinner. I turned my back for just a second and heard a thump. Joci had fallen off the counter. She had landed on her feet. She was a little spooked but okay. After a kiss, she insisted on being placed back on the counter. As soon as I set her there, she threw up her arms in a Rocky pose and shouted, "Parkour!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's my girl - gotta love her.

Grandma Z

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Your Ad Here