Sunday, June 19, 2011

High-Class Hostages

"The father of a daughter is nothing but a high-class hostage. A father turns a stony face to his sons, berates them, shakes his antlers, paws the ground, snorts, runs them off into the underbrush, but when his daughter puts her arm over his shoulder and says, 'Daddy, I need to ask you something,' he is a pat of butter in a hot frying pan." -- Garrison Keillor 
 

To all these high-class hostages - Happy Father's Day.

My daddy and me - about 13 months


 Grandpa Belcher and me - 1 year

Grandpa Hays and me - just a few days old


Justin and his princess


Always the protector

  
What a smitten Grandpa Z

Grandpa Z fulfilling his grandfatherly duties by feeding Joci her first "official" taste of ice cream on her first birthday

A very proud Grandpa H.






2 comments:

Frederick Family said...

Such cute pics. A girl with her Daddy is always something special.
I love Joci's cute face without bangs too. She has such a cute face to show off.

Liz Smith said...

What cute dads! happy belated fathers day to all of them! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Your Ad Here