Saturday, June 18, 2011

May Activities

Time to catch up on pictures from what we did last month.

We went to the zoo.

Notice how Joci looks without bangs. I ended up cutting them again, but I am torn - should I let them grow out? What do you think?





As a kid at the zoo, I always loved this water fountain.




Justin had a birthday.



 





 We switched Joci from a crib to a toddler bed. We had a few nights of this: toys everywhere and Joci on th floor.



And Joci is as cute as ever!



We made homemade pladough and a big mess!


Joci is now advanced enough to use spoons to drink the dog water.

I can hear Grandma Z saying "Yuck!" right now. :)



We got cheeky with Dad



We picked dandelions.


4 comments:

Mom on the Go said...

I can see why you're torn- she looks cute either way! I would say no bangs just for a change. You can always cut them again later :)

Alicia said...

I like the bangs, so now you have a tie. Nice picture with the piano. I just had to chuckle.

Anonymous said...

I love all of the pictures - they are so sweet. I made copies for myself. Thanks for posting them.

Grandma Z

Liz Smith said...

hahaha...ok, when i first glanced at the pic with your fam by the tiger, for a split second i thought 'whaaaat! they let them get all up close and personal with the tigers at the zoo! i need to go!' then i saw the tiger was fake and felt stupid that even though it was for a second, i actually believed it could have been real. lol. i'm tired. anywho, looks like you had a great month. happy belated b-day, justin!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Your Ad Here