Thursday, July 28, 2011

Get 'Em While They're Hot - Adoption Blog Buttons

UPDATE: I was alerted to a problem with the code on the left. It is now fixed. Ashley, Alicia, and anyone else who got the code before 9:30 a.m. Friday the 29th, discard your old code and use the current code on the left. Thanks!


I got so many votes for these two buttons that I decided to make both of them available.






On the left-hand side of my blog, you'll see them there with a box of code underneath. To put the button on your sidebar, copy that code, go into the Blogger Design tab, add an HTML widget and paste in the code I provided.

In the near future, I will do a give-away for everyone who has this button on their blog, so get a jump start!

Thank you!

6 comments:

Alicia said...

My button isn't working. I put it on underneath "My Beliefs" and above "Blogs I Read" and it isn't showing up except for the edit button. Any ideas?

Ashley said...

Sadly ditto.

Jessica said...

Love them both! PS...how did I miss that you have a blog for Joci?! If you don't mind, I'd love an invite. She's just too cute not to see more of!

Debra said...

I really love both buttons and I REALLY love the photos of your family on them.

Ahora said...

I put your button on my blog, but it is in Polish, so I'm not sure it's going to be helpful. Good luck to you and Justin!

Whitney said...

I posted your button! (which is very cute by the way)

I thought I had read that you live in Idaho. We live in the southwest region. If you're nearby, we should play sometime!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Your Ad Here