Monday, August 8, 2011

My Demands for Heaven

Am I the only one who worries that heaven might be boring?

Just kidding. Sort of.

I am not sure what heaven will be like, but as long as I have a few necessities, I will be happy to spend eternity there:



 My family 



Cinnamon Toast Crunch



 Spotify



Meat of all kinds. Maybe in heaven meat will grow on trees because I don't have much hope for celestial slaughterhouses. But how can it be heaven without filet mignon, roasted turkey, tender corned beef, chicken kiev, charbroiled burgers, salmon filets...



 The ocean...the beach.



Winter's icy beauty, the hope and vigor of spring, summer's hot glory, and the splendour of autumn.


 Ice cream


Brownies


Massage...maybe our muscles will be different and never get sore or knots, but I can't imagine heaven without the bliss of an amazing massage.


Coke



Christmas. Can you imagine a heavenly Christmas? I bet it is a billion times better than our earthly ones. I can't wait!

 What's on your "Heaven's gotta have..." list?

2 comments:

Maria said...

Coke slurpees and cafe rio pork salad. Camping, good books, and candle lit bubble baths- oh and a good book club! :)

Beckie said...

No bugs (especially the kind that bite!), no weeds and an abundance of warm warm weather!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Your Ad Here