Tuesday, September 20, 2011

My Imaginary Hand-Crafted Perfume


J.Lo has one.
And Britney Spears.
Now Jennifer Aniston.
Heck, even Justin Bieber.

When (that’s a big fat “when” not an “if”) I am famous you can bet I am going to market my own perfume. And this is what it will be.

Janela by Lara

(Pronounced “zha-ney-la”, janela is the Portuguese word for window and seriously the prettiest word I have ever heard.)

Fragrance family: Oriental woods

Top notes
Gardenia
Sweet water accord
Sugared lemon


Mid notes
Jasmine
Fig
Praline

Base notes
Creamy blonde woods
Sweet cedar
Tonka bean

And the bottle would be elegant, faceted, and maybe a little mystical. :)  Like this: 


Sparkling white florals with a citrus kiss embrace warm, sensual woods in a surprising melange of innocence and seduction.  

Janela...by Lara



What would your perfume be like?



2 comments:

Haylee said...

No clue what my fragrance would be but I want to buy yours! Get on that would you, so I can buy some?!

Jessica said...

Love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Your Ad Here