I was so excited to see my little girl. I snuggled her while she was fast asleep. This morning I went into her room, she was still sleeping but stirring. I touched her leg and said, "Hi, Joce." She popped up like she was on a spring - in a flash she was on two feet on her bed then jumped into my arms. She was just as excited to see her daddy.
Such a sweet reunion.
A few things worth sharing:
- Of all the places I've been in the US (I will leave Europe and South America out of this one) Massachusetts drivers are the worst by a long shot.
- Shopping at a discount store in NYC is like Black Friday here.
- Many people were nicer than I expected.
- People in the customer service industry were ruder than I expected.
- The subways weren't as scary as I thought they might be.
- I left a bag of souvenirs in my hotel room after checking out. They are long gone. :(
- My parents are awesome.
- I think I need to move to Concord, MA.
- The Met is impressive but thanks to modern Hollywood movies, I kind of felt like I'd seen everything before.