Monday, October 31, 2011

Put It in Your Belly

Tonight, Joci was so excited to go trick-or-treating that she didn't want to eat anything. I got a piece of cheese in her and a few nibbles of bread (she ate like a mouse...haha). She was all bundled in her costume and coat, ready to go out, and I handed her a tortilla chip. I asked her to eat it. She said no. I said, "C'mon, please, just put it in your belly."

Next thing I know, her coat is off, her dress is up, her belly is exposed. I guess she was trying to put it ON her belly? Perhaps IN it? And she just didn't know I meant for her to INGEST it?

Too cute.



4 comments:

Que and Brittany's Adoption Journal said...

Awwww, what a cutie!

Jewls said...

Love it! Cutest little Minnie EVER! :)

Independent Adoption Center said...

Happy Adoption Awareness Month! As a fellow adoption advocate we thought you would enjoy taking part in Open Portrait, a blog that is painting a portrait of open adoption through photos, videos, and quotes. We would love you to participate and help spread the word! http://www.openportrait.tumblr.com

Frederick Family said...

Joci is so cute.would of never thought of that. I wish I was there to see it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Your Ad Here